A well oiled machine for Talenco
Talenco designs, builds and maintains industrial plants. As a multidisciplinary project organization, they are active in engineering, construction and maintenance.
Talenco was founded in 2015 and has become a fixture in the industry with a team of nearly 200 employees. Talenco consists of four companies (Talenco, TTS, Lanark and Merco) and is based in Antwerp.
In six years, Talenco grew into an organization of over 180 employees with a turnover of more than 20 million euros. In the coming years, the company plans to grow even further in number of employees and turnover.
Yet every company that is evolving at this astonishing rate has to deal with growing pains from time to time. For Talenco, the finance team in particular needed more help in the short term. And that's when a partner like Unikoo can be introduced into the daily operations in a very flexible way.
Finance & administration
Unikoo's finance team rolls up their sleeves for Talenco
In the first phase of our collaboration, our Finance & Reporting consultant went to work on:
- Updating invoicing and supporting the accounting process.
- Debtor and creditor management.
- Providing support in the implementation of the financial component of Microsoft Dynamics 365, which, among other things, allows all data (invoice number, account number, amount, etc.) of an invoice to be automatically read and booked.
- Providing support with the closing of the fiscal year of the 4 Talenco companies (TTS, Talenco, Lanark and Mercor).
Our efforts gave Talenco's finance team more breathing space and, in addition, substantial time savings were achieved through the automation of invoicing.
Once these optimizations were completed, our finance professionals provided training to a new internal employee so that they could take over without any problems.
Proper closing of the fiscal year of the 4 Talenco companies
A strategic sounding board in the form of a Financial Business Partner
Meanwhile, one of our experienced finance experts is filling the role of Finance Manager for Talenco's 4 entities where she is responsible for the following:
- Support in further shaping the finance department and coaching of the internal finance team.
- Create a new position of Business Controller and manage this new employee.
- Manage the supplier contracts.
- The further automation of financial processes.
- Help with information sharing between different departments at Talenco.
- Optimising the accounting closing procedure.
- Preparing budgets and reports in Power BI.
- Advising the management team, as the COO's right hand.
Do you also need flexible support in the area of finance or administration? Contact us at email@example.com and we will see how we can help you!