Should I work with job boards? Can I reach my target group better through social media? Should I bring in a recruitment agency? Talent can be found in many ways, but not all of them work for your organization. Our recruitment team devises a personalized approach, taking into account your target group and sector.
You decide how you want to work with us:
- 'no cure, no pay' or pay by the hour
- remotely, at your office, or something in-between
- for the entire recruitment process (from recruitment to onboarding) or just a part of it
- The vacancy – a well-written vacancy helps get a significantly higher influx of candidates. The vacancy must appeal both visually and copy-wise. Besides, video can be a huge plus.
- ‘Marketing’ the vacancies – by using classic job boards (when relevant) or hunting passive talent. Thanks to the synergy with our marketing team, we can help you with ‘recruitment marketing’, where we target the right audience on Facebook, LinkedIn or other (social media) channels. And what’s more, this often optimises the cost-to-hire.
- The job site or career site – like any commercial website, your job site aims to convert, to get your prospect to apply. We advise you on call-to-action, structure, content, look and feel and other assets contributing to an excellent candidate experience. We implement tracking so that you always have an up-to-date view of your potential candidates, enabling you to prepare targeted digital marketing efforts such as remarketing campaigns.
Selection & screening
You want to make sure that the candidate you hire:
- has the right skills
- matches your company culture
- has enough potential to grow in your company
To guarantee this, we screen every candidate based on:
- resume / phone call / interview / references
- assessment centre (in collaboration with our partners)