Marketing that echoes the right way
ABOUT DOX GROUP
With more than 35 years of experience, DOX Group is a leading company specialised in total acoustic solutions. DOX Group specialises in delivering carefully selected acoustic solutions to the B2B sector. Their expertise translates into a number of different brands. Firstly, DOX Acoustics, which focuses on improving acoustics for a healthy indoor climate in living spaces. Secondly, they tackle the noise impact of, for example industrial sites or motorways with all kinds of smart barriers and walls with their Noise Control division.
A modern rebranding, that's what DOX Group had in mind when they launched their updated websites in the summer of 2021. Unfortunately, this launch resulted in a significant drop in organic search traffic. We found that there was no less than 80% less search traffic than previously. Thomas and Walter thus started looking for a suitable provider to solve this SEO problem and to revive advertising campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook and Google.
Moreover, after the departure of their marketing employee, they urgently needed a partner who could take care of the daily marketing and communication.
Marketing & communication
Marketing omkasting voor DOX Group
Our marketing team immediately got to work on the request from Thomas and Walter. We supported DOX in the following areas:
- Social media management
- Website content management (References, new products, images,...)
- Long copy for own- and partner websites
- Coordination of events such as the well-known Architect@Work
- Creation of visually attractive sales material such as presentations, brochures etc. in collaboration with our graphic designers
Strategical and digital
- SEO Optimization: keyword analysis, SEO audit, content optimization, etc.
- Advertising campaigns combined with the creation of various lead funnels on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin) and Google.
- Follow-up, tracking and reporting of campaigns using Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Analyses using tools such as Hotjar to fully optimise the website
A marketing strategy that makes noise in the right way
In the short term, a lot of effort was put into getting the DOX websites back on top in the search engines. Rapidly the number of visitors on the DOX Acoustics and DOX Noise Control website increased significantly. This is shown by very positive figures:
- In 6 months time, the DOX Acoustics website received no less than 64% more visitors, without compromising on quality.
- Also, the number of MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads) that converted to SQLs (Sales Qualified Leads) increased by 72% during the same period.
- These leads came in at a CPC (Cost Per Click) that was as much as 27% lower than before.
- The number of micro-conversions (downloads, clicks in e-mail,...) increased by 48% by focusing on the most effective target groups and by putting extra emphasis on conversion points