Support you can't put in a box
ABOUT CUBE LOCKERS
Cube Lockers, founded by Nancy Van den Eynde, is expert in lockers for offices, industry, police stations or fire departments, hospitals, schools, sports clubs and public spaces.
From administrative support to website optimisation and even online and offline marketing ownership.
Marketing & communication
Finance & administration
Company support you can’t put in a box
Cube Lockers provides its customers with customized lockers and locker solutions adapted to their needs. They expect nothing less from their service providers. That's why Cube Lockers partnered with Unikoo in 2021: the flexible support at Unikoo is exactly what they need.
A good website opens doors
A first assignment for our marketer was looking at the website because according to Cube Lockers, both the content (the site architecture, the photos, the copy, ...) and the corporate identity and layout of their page could use a refresh.
- Our versatile marketers collected ananalyseded all available documentation and used it to design the website:
- We cracked the SEO code and wrote new, SEO-optimized product pages and customer references based on comprehensive keyword analysis. We also rewrote the URL structure and metatags, fully SEO-proof. The result? A large increase in organic web traffic.
- Fitting within the reworked page structure, we created all the content including layout and instructions for the web developers. Our go-getter marketers also handled all communication with the developers, photographers, partners and suppliers.
- We set up conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager and Google Aalytics, so that Cube Lockers had the right insights into user actions and could act accordingly. This led, for example, to more pages per session, a longer average time on the pages and a lower bounce rate.
- Using the conversion tracking data, we identified and implemented new opportunities to increase the conversion rate. For example, we provided a download option for brochures and shortened contact forms, enabling Cube Lockers to generate many extra leads.
Continuous marketing as key to success
Of course, having an up and running website doesn’t mean that you’re done doing marketing. Our marketers offer Cube Lockers ongoing support and thus successfully increase the company's brand awareness. Some of the tasks we happlily take on:
- We update the website with new product pages, photos or customer references
- We plan, develop and publish LinkedIn posts on the Cube Lockers company page
- We manage the company’s presence at trade fairs
- We design visually appealing promotional materials, such as flyers, brochures, roll-up banners, ballpoint pens, candy bags, course pads and coasters
- We follow up and analyze advertising campaigns and reports from the external performance marketing agency
- We communicate with internal and external partners, suppliers, web developers or photographers on marketing-related matters
- We develop content for external publications such as a sponsored newsletter or a publication in a magazine
- We conduct market research for the launch of new products
Administration support to lock business success
Not only our marketers use their skills to support Cube Lockers. Since spring 2022 our finadmin team has also been supporting the company on a weekly basis.
- We follow up on projects from start to finish, or in this case from reach-out to invoicing. Our finadmin support is the first point of contact, draws up the quotations and even arranges the planning, delivery and invoicing.
- To make these tasks even more streamlined, we are working on custom CRM optimization. This will ultimately allow us to use one all-encompassing tool for the entire project management.
- Our finadmin colleague also takes care of customer support
Do you also need flexible support for marketing or administration? Contact us to see how we can help!