Cube Lockers provides its customers with customized lockers and locker solutions adapted to their needs. They expect nothing less from their service providers. That's why Cube Lockers partnered with Unikoo in 2021: the flexible support at Unikoo is exactly what they need.
A good website opens doors
A first assignment for our marketer was taking a look at the website, because according to Cube Lockers, both the content (the site architecture, the photos, the copy, ...) and the corporate identity and layout of their page could use a refresh. Our versatile marketers collected and analyzed all available documentation and used it to design the website:
- We cracked the SEO code and wrote new, SEO-optimized product pages and customer references based on comprehensive keyword analysis. We also rewrote the URL structure and metatags, fully SEO-proof. The result? A large increase in organic web traffic!
- Fitting within the reworked page structure, we created all the content including layout and instructions for the web developers. Our go-getter marketers also handled all communication with the developers, photographers, partners and suppliers.
- We set up conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics, so that Cube Lockers had the right insights into their users' behaviours and could act accordingly. This led, for example, to them visiting more pages per session; spending more time on the pages and a lower bounce rate.
- Using the conversion tracking data, we identified new opportunities to increase the conversion rate and implemented marketing techniques to seize these opportunities. For example, we provided a download option for brochures and shortened contact forms, enabling Cube Lockers to generate a lot of extra leads.
Continuous marketing as key to fame and gain
Of course, a good marketing strategy doesn't end with an up-and-running website. Our marketers offer Cube Lockers ongoing support and thus successfully increase brand awareness. Some of the tasks we happily take on:
- Updating the website with new product pages, photos or customer references
- Planning, developing and publishing LinkedIn posts on the Cube Lockers company page
- Managing the company’s presence at trade fairs
- Designing visually appealing promotional materials, such as flyers, brochures, roll-up banners, ballpoint pens, candy bags, course pads and coasters
- Following up and analysing advertising campaigns and reports by the external performance marketing agency
- Communicating with internal and external partners, suppliers, web developers or photographers on marketing-related matters
- Developing content for external publications such as a sponsored newsletters or a publication in a magazine
- Conducting market research for the launch of new products
Administration support to lock business success
Not only our marketers use their skills to support Cube Lockers. Since spring 2022 our finadmin team has also been supporting the company on a weekly basis.
- We follow up on projects from start to finish, or in this case from reach-out to invoicing. Our finadmin support is the first point of contact, draws up the quotations and even arranges the planning, delivery and invoicing.
- To make these tasks even more streamlined, we are working on custom CRM optimization. This will ultimately allow us to use one all-encompassing tool for the entire project management.
- Our finadmin colleague also takes care of the customer support
Do you also need flexible support for marketing or administration? Contact us to see how we can help!