Do you like helping people find the job of their lives? Do you also have an affinity with recruitment trends such as employer branding? Then you can now find the job of your life with us!
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
As a Talent Recruiter, you are responsible for finding, screening, and recruiting talent. In other words, you will provide suitable profiles to our customers. The recruitment assignments are very diverse in dynamic organizations: various profiles in all domains of an organization, varying scope, different sectors.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Recruitment from A to Z: drawing up vacancies & publishing on the most suitable channels, (pro-)actively searching for qualified candidates, selecting (using telephone screenings, interviews, and more.), taking references, and more.
- Coordinating the recruitment process
- Actively participating in the employer branding of our customers and Unikoo
Some possible assignments:
- Recruitment of permanent employees for clients (remote or on-site)
- Recruitment of freelancers for assignments with our clients
- Recruitment of employees for Unikoo
- Expanding a freelance network to supplement our projects
In addition, you will also be given the opportunity to further develop into a Talent Consultant, where you can take on broader HR responsibilities.
Finally, you can also participate in the further expansion of Unikoo. In this way, you can further shape your career path. So variation at its best!
The perfect match?
Are you utterly enthusiastic about giving others the job of their lives as a recruiter? Perfect! Our ideal recruiter has the following skills and experience:
- Preferably a Master's degree and at least 2 years of recruitment experience
- Excellent knowledge of online/offline recruitment channels such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Jobboards, and more.
- Due to the variety of profiles, it is essential to immerse yourself in the different domains of the organization
- Commercial attitude
- Solid communication skills: you can express yourself clearly & professionally, and you like to talk to various stakeholders
- You are a go-getter, structured and independent
- And last but not least: very enthusiastic and driven to help expand our recruitment team!
In addition to the "usuals" such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory and 12 ADV days), there are many other "nice to haves," such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you have a tangible impact on customers, often innovative startups, and the Talent management & recruitment team of Unikoo
- Company car including fuel card or customized mobility budget
- No time clock or fixed hours, but responsibility
- Working in an extraordinary context makes it so much fun and inspiring! A team activity such as a (virtual) having drinks in combination with working in the trendy co-working space @MeetDistrict is the perfect mix
- …. so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.