Do you like helping people find the job of their lives? Do you also have an affinity with recruitment trends such as employer branding? Then you can now find the job of your life with us!
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
As Recruitment Consultant you will attract, screen and recruit the right talent for our customers (start-ups, scale-ups and dynamic SME's)! The recruitment assignments are very diverse: you will be able to recruit very different profiles - both temporary and permanent employees - in all areas of an organization. Our clients are active in various sectors, each with their own company culture and structure. Variety at its best!
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Defining the recruitment strategy.
- Coordinating the entire hiring process.
- Recruitment from A-Z including
- Intake interview with the hiring manager to map out the right profile.
- Creating attractive vacancies & publishing them on the appropriate channels.
- Providing and developing creative ideas to attract the right talent.
- Searching for suitable candidates.
- Screening the candidates (based on in-depth interviews, STAR,...) & assessing the relevant skills, experience, cultural fit,...
- Managing creative recruitment marketing campaigns - in cooperation with our digital marketers - and video recruitment.
- Optimizing processes and recruitment efficiency through innovative HR Technology.
- Onboarding of new colleagues to ensure they receive a warm welcome.
- Devising and implementing employer branding activities.
In addition, you will also be given the opportunity to further develop into a Talent Consultant, where you can take on broader HR responsibilities.
The perfect match?
Excited to give others their dream job as Recruitment Consultant? Great! Our ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
- Preferably a master’s degree and at least a first recruitment experience.
- You manage the complete hiring process and have a very good knowledge of online and offline recruitment channels like LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, etc.
- You are aware of the new(er) trends in recruitment.
- You get an energy boost when the right candidate gets the chance to start in the dream job.
- You like to immerse yourself in the different domains of an organization, which is essential in your search for the right candidate.
- You have a commercial flair for enthusiastically communicating opportunities to candidates.
- Very strong communication skills: you can express yourself clearly and professionally and you enjoy talking to different stakeholders.
- You work independently, can set priorities, are structured and are a go-getter.
In addition to the "usuals" such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory and 12 ADV days), there are many other "nice to haves," such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you have a tangible impact on customers, often innovative startups, and the HR & Talent Management team of Unikoo
- Company car including fuel card or customized mobility budget
- No time clock or fixed hours, but responsibility
- An office full of character with pool table, Playstation, cinema room, etcetera
- …. so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.