Performance Marketing Lead
Do you want to grow start-ups & innovative SMEs by developing strategic projects and concentrating on your digital marketing specialization? Then Unikoo is the perfect match for you! You will be able to guide customers in their entire marketing process. In addition, you will also be able to expand and coach the performance marketing team.
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
As a Performance Marketing Lead, you can use your expertise at start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative companies. You will support them in diverse projects such as setting up and developing an (online) marketing strategy, analyzing existing digital marketing campaigns, and managing new strategic projects. In addition, you will help expand the performance marketing team.
So: are you ready for the next step in your performance marketing career, and does a varied job with entrepreneurship mean something to you? Then this vacancy is for you!
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Developing an optimal marketing strategy based on the customer's needs and converting this into concrete action plans to achieve the predefined KPIs (selecting the proper online marketing channels, determining the right target groups, and more). You apply a proven methodology for this.
- Setting up, monitoring and optimizing digital campaigns (e.g., via Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Linkedin Ads) to transfer the performance of online campaigns to the customer in a structured way.
- Project management: follow-up of projects regarding the proposed scope, budget, and timing.
- Coaching and supporting the (performance) marketing team.
- Develop the performance marketing service line further together with the marketing team lead.
- Detecting opportunities within the market, pitching (including preparing quotations), and maintaining customer relationships.
The perfect match?
Convinced that this is the ideal next step for you? Here is an overview of the desired skills & expertise we are looking for:
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree in Marketing and at least five years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and analyzing the marketing needs of companies is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with performance marketing (both technical setup, campaign management, analysis & optimization, and reporting) in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio & Facebook Business Manager.
- You have an interest in and knowledge of recent evolutions within the digital marketing landscape.
- You are a born project manager and planner.
- You like sharing knowledge, and you have a first experience in coaching others.
- You are analytical, structured, and like to take others to the next level.
- You have experience in an agency/consultancy environment.
In addition to the 'usuals' such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory days and 12 ADV days), there are many other 'nice to haves,' such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you have a tangible impact on customers and the Unikoo Marketing team.
- Company car including fuel card or customized mobility plan.
- No fixed hours or location: you determine your working hours and workplace.
- Access to an advanced online digital marketing training program.
- Working in an extraordinary context makes it so much fun and inspiring! A team activity such as drinks in combination with working in the trendy office is the perfect mix.
- …so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.