Flying Office Manager
Do you love to have variety at your job and are you service-minded? Do you want to take ownership and do you get energy when you can bring order to chaos? Then you are the ideal 'Flying' Office Manager to support our customers!
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager to support our customers, innovative start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs. The Flying Office Manager position is a "consultancy" role, meaning that you will support several customers per week. The perfect environment to further develop your talents and expertise in a changing context. No day is the same! Moreover, these projects can occur remotely and at the customer's office: variety at its best!
Some responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- General administration: fleet management, insurance management, communication with customers and suppliers, etc.
- Financial administration: debtor management, processing purchase and sales invoices, drawing up sales invoices, optimizing processes, etc.
- HR administration: support recruitment, onboarding, leave planning, payroll, etc.
- Marketing support: social media, etc.
- Organising teambuildings, events, etc.
- Advice and think along in various domains, depending on the concrete needs.
You will fulfill an essential role within the organization to make a difference, both for the customer and for yourself!
The perfect match?
Excited to become our colleague? Great! Here is an overview of the desired skills & expertise we are looking for:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Office Management, SME Management, Marketing, Event Management or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position, meaning that you have a good financial knowledge.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Very 'service minded': you get energy and satisfaction when supporting others.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of Exact Online is a plus.
- Affinity with marketing activities is a nice to have.
- Interest in new technologies so that you are quickly familiar with different tools.
- In addition to a perfect knowledge of Dutch, you have a good knowledge of English. French is a plus.
- Flexible, communicative, independent & sense of initiative.
- Last but not least: a lot of enthusiasm!
In addition to the 'usuals' such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory days and 12 ADV days), there are many other 'nice to haves,' such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you have a tangible impact on customers and the Unikoo Finance & Administration team.
- Company car including fuel card or customized mobility plan.
- No fixed hours or location: you determine your working hours and workplace.
- Working in an extraordinary context makes it so much fun and inspiring! A team activity in combination with working in a trendy office is the perfect mix.
- …so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.