Marketing Team Lead - Unikoo Limburg
Are you an experienced marketer and an expert in communication? Do you know how to convince customers and inspire people? Then you might be the right person to help expand our marketing service line! At Unikoo you work in a start-up atmosphere, you have real impact on both customers and our own organization and you carry out projects for start-ups, scale-ups and innovative SMEs!
We are a true full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent management,… and much more.
To further expand our MarCom service line, we are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who can build trust with clients, carry out/manage marketing projects qualitatively and coach our Marketing team in Limburg.
In other words: a very broad and varied position in which you can fully deploy your expertise and entrepreneurial talent!
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Guiding clients in setting up and developing their marketing strategies, both digital and offline. You will apply a proven methodology.
- Convert the marketing strategy into concrete action plans and then implement, execute and manage them, whether or not with other Unikoo colleagues.
- Determine KPIs, follow up and adjust with concrete actions.
- Coaching and supporting the marketing team in our Limburg office.
- Following up projects (in terms of timing, budget and scope), sometimes also involving colleagues from other departments (graphic designers, developers, etc.).
The perfect match?
Is this the ideal challenge for you? Great! Take a quick look at the skills and competences we are looking for:
- Preferably a Master’s degree.
- At least 8 years of experience in Marketing & Communication, of which at least 4 years in online marketing.
- Experience in managing and executing online (Google Analytics, Google & social advertising, SEO optimization, etc.) and offline (branding, events, etc.) marketing projects.
- You love working hands-on, from strategic work to more operational activities.
- Agency/consultancy experience is a must.
- Experience with methodologies in marketing strategy and planning is a must.
- A positive and constructive attitude where you can easily bring others along in your thinking, while being open minded to consider other perspectives.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
In addition to the "usuals" such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory days and 12 ADV days), there are many other 'nice to haves,' such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you have a tangible impact on customers and Unikoo's Marketing team.
- No time clock or fixed hours, but you do have responsibility.
- Working from an inspiring place (former church), lots of team activities and transparent communication.
- ... so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.