We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
Unikoo is growing, and we offer you the unique opportunity to help expand our office in Ghent! You will be deployed - in close contact with colleagues in Antwerp - on various projects where you can further develop your technical and creative skills.
- During a conversation with the customer, you will find out the exact needs and wishes of the customer.
- Determining the right target groups and marketing channels, after which you can draw up a clear plan of action to achieve the predefined KPIs.
- Setting up, managing, and optimizing online campaigns, for example, using Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Linkedin Ads, email marketing, and more.
- Manage websites and shops
- Developing, managing, and optimizing all kinds of offline initiatives and material, such as brochures, fairs/events, merchandising, and more. You'll be doing this in collaboration with our graphic design team in Antwerp.
- Creating, developing, and launching creative content (blogs, newsletters, and more.) via social media and websites.
- Participate in the preparation and development of marketing plans.
The perfect match?
Convinced that you can fill this role perfectly? Here is an overview of the desired skills & expertise:
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree (in economics, marketing, communication, and more.), and you have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- A broad view on all aspects of Marketing & Communication.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Linkedin, Instagram, and more.
- Experience in preparing all kinds of marketing material.
- Sharp pen, organizationally strong and accurate.
- Passionate about creating inspiring content. You know perfectly which texts and visuals are needed to attract the right target group.
- You have experience with specific marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Canva, and more.
- You can independently make adjustments in content management systems (CMS).
- Ideally, you have experience in an agency/consultancy environment.
- Technical expertise in HTML/CSS, graphic software is a plus.
- You are very excited to use your experience in marketing communication and to grow further!
In addition to the 'usuals' such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory days and 12 ADV days), there are many other 'nice to haves,' such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you have a tangible impact on customers and the Unikoo Marketing team.
- Company car including fuel card or customized mobility plan.
- No fixed hours or location: you determine your working hours and workplace. Access to an advanced online digital marketing training program.
- Working in an extraordinary context makes it so much fun and inspiring! A team activity such as having drinks in combination with working in the trendy office is the perfect mix.
- …so much more to discover!