Solution Architect / Software Lead
Are you an experienced and ambitious Software Architect, ready for the next step? Top. Fancy joining the world of start-ups/scale-ups and innovative SMEs? Even better. Impact and variety are an understatement for a job within Unikoo, especially when it comes to the software landscape of start-ups and growth companies.
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
To further expand our 'technology and development' service line, we are looking for an experienced person who creates trust with customers, qualitatively executes technology assignments and helps support the existing team. In other words: a very broad and varied position in which you can realise your ambitions in terms of both content and entrepreneurship.
Here are some of your responsibilities/roles:
- Performing assignments on:
- Analysis of business and functional needs and translating these into the right software and system architecture
- Project Management of small and medium-sized software projects, of both custom developments and off-the-shelf software / SaaS
- Ad hoc CTO roles at growth companies and SMEs
- Coaching of the technology and development team
- Support in pre-sales (working out technical solutions)
- Contributing to the further expansion of the Unikoo Tech ecosystem with proprietary and off-the-shelf software, in cooperation with the other service lines, and professionalising Unikoo across the board.
We work in the following tech-stack:
- Standard solutions: Beautiful websites based on Webflow, Shopify for beautiful and converting webshops. We also work closely with, among others, Monday.com & Teamleader as integration partners.
The perfect match?
Our ideal candidate?
- A master's degree in a technology direction, such as Computer Science or Commercial Engineering in policy informatics
- At least 8 years of experience in Software Development & Architecture, preferably in a consultancy environment
- Strong interest in the latest trends regarding Software Development: headless, serverless development, IaC, ...
- Able to weigh off-the-shelf software / SaaS against Custom Development
- Able to advise both (very) small organisations and medium-sized companies on the system landscape
- Broad affinity with both business applications and websites, apps, web shops (or the desire to learn more about them)
- You can think strategically as well as act hands-on
- Feel like supporting & coaching colleagues
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
Besides the "usuals" such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory and 12 ADV days), there are many other "nice to haves", such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you have a real impact on customers, the technology services team and Unikoo's operations.
- Company car including fuel card or customised mobility plan.
- No time clock or fixed hours, but responsibility.
- Working in an office full of character with pool table, Playstation, cinema room, bar, etc.
- Many team activities such as our annual workation and team weekend, quarterly on-site review meetings, activities by team, and more events organized by our party committee.
- .... so much more to discover!
Would you like to discuss this on the phone or at the office? Do not hesitate, drop us a line at email@example.com or via the form below, and we will send you a number of possibilities to get to know us. We look forward to it!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.