HR & Talent Expert
Do you have generalist HR knowledge that you want to use both strategically and operationally? Do you like to have impact and bring organizations to the next level in HR? Then this position is for you, because impact and variety are understatements for a job at Unikoo!
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
As an HR & Talent Expert, you will fulfil a broad HR role at our clients where you will be responsible for both the HR administration and the complete Talent management. You will support our clients (start-ups, scale-ups and dynamic SME's) on both strategic and operational HR levels.
Some of your responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the complete staff administration.
- You take care of salary simulations, discuss salary proposals and draw up employment contracts.
- Because of your knowledge of social legislation, you are the contact point for employees for all kinds of HR questions related to their wages, absences, etc.
- You ensure a warm and smooth onboarding of new colleagues.
- You will be responsible for (co-)developing and/or optimizing the salary policy.
- You are responsible for performance management (monitoring objectives, feedback sessions, etc.) within the organization.
- You are responsible for Learning & Development, including setting up and elaborating a training plan and possible training trajectories and coordinating the training courses.
- You will support the recruitment team to attract the right talent.
In addition, you will participate in a wide range of HR projects such as the implementation of HR systems, etc.
The perfect match?
Do you have broad HR experience so you can help various customers and help employees to grow? Then this is the job you always dreamed off! Here is an overview of the desired skills & expertise we are looking for
- Preferably a master's degree and at least 4 years of relevant experience in a broad HR role.
- Experience with various HR tools that support the talent process (L&D, Performance Management, ...).
- Thorough knowledge of social legislation.
- Very strong communication skills: you can express yourself clearly and professionally and you enjoy talking to different stakeholders.
- You take initiatives, are structured and work independently.
In addition to the 'usuals' such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory days and 12 ADV days), there are many other 'nice to haves,' such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you have a tangible impact on customers and the Unikoo HR & Talent management team.
- Company car including fuel card or customized mobility plan.
- No fixed hours or location: you determine your working hours and workplace.
- A great office with pool, Playstation, cinema, etcetera
- …so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.