Head of Finance
To further sustain Unikoo's growth, we are looking to expand our management team with a Finance Lead. We are looking for an experienced Finance professional/manager who knows how to combine strategic insight and people skills with a hands-on mentality.
Interested in entering the world of start-ups/scale-ups and innovative SMEs? Impact and variety are an understatement for a job within Unikoo. Especially when you are at the steering wheel of a rapidly growing organisation and play a crucial role in the financial policy of growth companies.
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
We are looking for an ambitious colleague to further expand our finance service line and grow the existing services team. You will also carry out high-quality financial assignments both at our customers and within Unikoo. In other words: a very broad and varied position in which you can make full use of your entrepreneurial talent!
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Developing and directing the Unikoo 'finance offering', which you can shape completely yourself
- Coaching, supporting and further developing the finance team
- Carrying out client assignments:
- Financial advisory in the broad sense including management reporting & dashboarding, budgeting & forecasting, investment analysis, price analysis, cash flow management, financing mechanisms, etc.
- Responsible for qualitative follow-up and support of projects within the finance team
- Maintain and develop customer relationships
- Deliver business insights to clients and think along in optimising financial-administrative processes, financially supporting policy decisions, etc.
- Unikoo internal 'Head of Finance': contributing to the further expansion and professionalisation of Unikoo, via setting up and maintaining management reporting, supporting geographical expansion, possible M&A, etc.
The perfect match?
Does this sound like your ideal next step? Great! Take a quick look at the skills and competences we are looking for exactly:
- Master's degree in a financial/economic field
- Minimum 10 years' experience in corporate finance/financial management
- Experience within a consultancy (or other high-pace) environment
- Affinity with/background in accountancy where you have knowledge of common accounting standards
- Highly driven in finance (support) tools/technology (f.e. BI expertise, cloud software, etc.)
- Experience in the world of growth companies and/or SMEs
- Experience with start-up/scale-up financing, venture capital, etc. is a plus (not a must)
- Ability to make complex material understandable to non-finance managers
- People management skills
- A competitive package that encourages intrapreneurship
- A highly dynamic, challenging environment where you have a real impact on customers and Unikoo's finance team
- The opportunity to write your own story
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Working in a character-driven environment
- .... so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.