Are you a creative genius, do you like to develop graphic concepts and do you want a job with impact? Are you also very excited to put your shoulders under our concept? Then you are the person we're looking for !
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
As a lead designer, you will be deployed on a wide variety of creative projects for our customers: from brandings over print/dtp to digital design. You will discuss their specific needs/wishes with our customers, after which you can propose, design and/or follow up a graphical process.
Some responsibilities that you will be entrusted with as an expert in your field:
- Graphic design:
- Developing brandings, logos, house styles, digital/web design, infographics, illustrations, etc.
- Applying the corporate identity and designing graphic assets, both digital and print.
- Advice on printed matter (folder, packaging, choice of paper, etc.).
- A-Z graphic design, both strategic and executive.
- Clear understanding of customer requests/briefings and convert this into creative concepts/assets.
- Coordinating with colleagues in graphic design, marketing and development.
- Further developing our services, graphic design team and Unikoo brand assets.
- Branding of a new agency (to be established, Unikoo spin-off).
- Coaching internal and external graphic designers.
The perfect match?
Does this sound like the perfect job? Great! Here is an overview of the skills en competences we are looking for:
- Minimum a bachelor degree (graphic education).
- At least 4 years of experience in graphic design & print.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Basic knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
- Experience with Figma is an asset.
- Having affinity with branding, marketing, corporate identity, advertising, etc.
- A creative mind with strong communication skills, who is customer-oriented and likes to work independently (but is also a team player).
- Very excited to take a leading role within our graphic design team and within the context of a growing consulting organization.
In addition to the “usuals” such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory days and 12 ADV days), there are many other ‘nice to haves’, such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you have a tangible impact on customers and the Unikoo Graphic Design team.
- Company car including fuel card or customized mobility budget.
- No fixed hours or location: you determine your working hours and workplace.
- A characterful office with pool table, Playstation, cinema room, etc.
- …. so much more to discover!
Convinced of the great opportunity as Lead Graphic Designer? Looking forward to receiving your resume and portfolio!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.