Full Stack Developer
Are you an experienced and passionate software engineer who enjoys working with different technologies at dynamic tech start-ups and growth companies where you can make a real impact? Do you have experience in developing innovative and future-proof software applications? Then we are looking for you!
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the efficient progress and quality delivery of projects at both innovative tech start-ups & scale-ups and larger organisations.
Due to the diverse projects at various clients, you will come into contact with different technologies and frameworks. In these projects, you will be able to use all your knowledge and experience to the maximum and also develop yourself further.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Designing, developing and implementing mobile and web applications in various programming languages and frameworks (core stack: ReactJs & NodeJS, MongoDB, AWS cloud)
- Provide support in defining the technical architecture, ensuring that the back-end connects perfectly and securely to the front-end
- Quality delivery of the desired applications within the predefined deadlines, never losing sight of the security and performance of the application
- Advising clients on the various technologies, whereby you can help decide which technology is the best solution to meet their specific needs
- You work very closely with various stakeholders to deliver high-quality digital solutions
- You can actively help build the Technology team and have the opportunity to take on a coaching role
The perfect match?
Convinced that you can fill this role perfectly? Our ideal Full Stack Developer has the following skills and expertise:
- Master's or bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- At least 4 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Strong communication skills - both internally and externally - whereby you can clearly convey your insights to others
- You find it an added value to share your insights, experiences and knowledge with others
- A positive and constructive attitude in which you can easily bring others along in your way of thinking, while you yourself are also open-minded to consider other perspectives
- Your knowledge and analytical skills enable you to develop a top product
- Experience within a consultancy environment is a plus
- We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right mindset, drive and passion.
Besides the "usuals" such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory and 12 ADV days), there are many other "nice to haves", such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you have a real impact on clients.
- A fast-growing company with a 'people-first' approach and healthy growth ambitions, constantly bringing new opportunities.
- Tailor-made mobility budget.
- No time clock or fixed hours, but responsibility and autonomy.
- An office full of character in an old factory building near Berchem station, including pool table, Playstation and cinema room.
- Frequent team activities such as our annual workation and team weekend, quarterly review meetings on location, events organised by our Unikoo party committee, ...
- ... so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.