Full Stack Developer
Are you passionate about development, and do you enjoy working on diverse projects with different technologies? Then we would like to meet you!
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
As a Full Stack Developer, you are responsible for the efficient progress and the qualitative delivery of projects at innovative tech start-ups & scale-ups and larger organizations.
Due to the diverse projects at various customers, you come into contact with different technologies and frameworks. You will be able to use all your knowledge and experience to the maximum in these projects. You will also be able to develop further and specialize yourself.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Developing mobile/web applications in different programming languages and frameworks
- You can provide support in defining the technical architecture, ensuring that the back end connects perfectly and securely to the front end
- By working on a project basis, the desired applications are delivered qualitatively within the set deadlines
- You advise customers about the different technologies, and you can help decide which technology is the best solution to meet their specific needs
- You work very closely with various stakeholders (the customer, internal and external teams) to deliver high-quality digital solutions
- Further expanding the Technology & Development team
The perfect match?
Convinced that you can fill this role perfectly? Our ideal Full Stack Developer has the following skills and expertise:
- A Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent through experience
- At least 3 years of experience in web development
- Strong communication skills - both internal and external - where you can communicate your insights to others
- You find it an added value to share your insights, experiences, and knowledge with others
- A positive and constructive attitude where you can easily include others in your way of thinking, while you are also open-minded to consider other perspectives
- Experience in a consultancy environment is a plus
In addition to the 'usuals' such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory days and 12 ADV days), there are many other 'nice to haves,' such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you have a tangible impact on customers and the Unikoo Technology team.
- Company car including fuel card or customized mobility plan.
- No fixed hours or location: you determine your working hours and workplace.
- Working in an extraordinary context makes it so much fun and inspiring! A team activity such as having drinks in combination with working in the trendy office is the perfect mix.
- …so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.