Flying Office Manager
Interested in supporting start-ups & innovative SMEs with your expertise in finance, administration, HR, etc.? And would you also like to broaden or further specialise your knowledge? Then this position is the ideal match for you!
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
We are looking for a driven Office Manager to support our clients, innovative start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs. This is a "consultancy" role, so it involves several clients per week. In other words, the ideal environment to further develop your talents and expertise in a changing context. No two days are the same! Moreover, these processes/projects can take place both remotely and at the client's premises: variety at its best!
Some of the responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- General administration: fleet management, insurance management, communication with customers and suppliers, etc.
- Financial administration: debtor management, processing purchase and sales invoices, preparing accounting entries, optimising processes, etc.
- HR administration: support on recruitment, onboarding, leave planning, payroll, etc.
- Marketing support: maintaining social media, etc.
- Organising teambuildings, events, etc.
- Giving advice and thinking along in various fields, depending on the specific needs.
So you fulfil an important role within the organisation where you can really make a difference, both for the client and for yourself!
The perfect match?
Interested in becoming our new colleague? Great! Our ideal Office Manager has the following skills and competences:
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in Office Management, SME Management, Marketing, Event Management or similar.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar position where you have built up good financial knowledge.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Very 'service minded': you get energy and satisfaction when you can support and unburden others.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of Exact Online is a plus.
- Affinity with marketing activities is a nice-to-have.
- Interest in new technologies so that you are quickly familiar with different tools.
- Besides a perfect knowledge of Dutch, you have a very good knowledge of English. French is a plus.
- Flexible, communicative, independent & sense of initiative.
- Last but not least: lots of enthusiasm!
Besides the "usuals" such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory and 12 ADV days), there are many other "nice to haves", such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment in which you have a real impact on clients, often innovative startups, as well as Unikoo's Finance & Administration team.
- Company car including fuel card or customised mobility budget.
- No time clock or fixed hours, but responsibility.
- Working in a cool context makes it even more fun and inspiring! A fun team activity combined with working in a trendy office is the perfect mix.
- .... so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.