Flying HR Officer
Do you like to take care of everything in detail on HR level? Do you get lots of energy when you can assist your colleagues with HR questions? Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of impact? Then you are the perfect person to support our customers with your HR skills!
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
As HR Officer you will support several clients with their HR administration, either remotely or at the client's office. As our clients are hip start-ups, scale-ups and dynamic organizations, you will have a central role within this organization where you are the go-to person for all HR matters. Are you looking for a varied job in which you will learn a lot? Then this job is really something for you!
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- You ensure that personnel data is correctly managed and is always up-to-date.
- You manage all employee contracts such as employment contracts, car policies, etc.
- You are responsible for payroll processing and are in close contact with the social secretariat.
- You are responsible for time management in the broad sense, such as time registration, follow-up of holiday planning, keeping track of absences, etc.
- You are (also) the first point of contact for employees who have questions about their salary, time credit, parental leave, etc.
- You will support the recruitment team by drawing up and posting vacancies and following up applications.
- You are responsible for the administrative onboarding of new colleagues and give them a warm welcome.
- You are responsible for the fleet management and the insurances.
The perfect match?
Does this sound like your dream job? Great! Here are the skills and experience we are looking for in our HR Officer:
- You have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in an Economic/Psychology/HR.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience as an HR Officer or in an similar position.
- You have a strong knowledge of social legislation.
- You have experience with payroll and have regular contact with the social secretariat.
- A first experience in talent processes is definitely a plus.
- You are open minded, customer focused & can communicate clearly with different stakeholders.
- You work accurately, independently and enjoy taking initiatives.
- You are looking for variation in which you can develop yourself through different assignments with our customers!
In addition to the "usuals" such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory and 12 ADV days), there are many other "nice to haves," such as:
- A very dynamic, inspiring environment here you have a real impact on customers and the HR & Talent Management team of Unikoo.
- Company car including fuel card or customized mobility budget
- No fixed hours or location, but responsibility
- An office full of character with pool table, Playstation, cinema room, etc.
- …. so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.