Finance & Reporting Talent
Do you like to immerse yourself in 'figures,' take initiatives, think along about how processes can be optimized, and do you want to bring order out of chaos? Then you might become our new colleague!
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
You will have the opportunity to further develop your financial skills at various clients in very diverse assignments, both remotely and onsite at the client. By working this way, you get an essential role within these organizations. You have a tangible impact on the day-to-day operations and policy.
Some responsibilities that you will be entrusted with as an expert in your field:
- Financial assignments: accounting administration, invoicing, creditor and debtor management, drawing up sales invoices, entering purchase and sales invoices, and more.
- Financial reporting, dashboarding, and analysis
- Administrative assignments where you are responsible for the general or HR administration
- Advising the customer and thinking along in optimizing the financial-administrative processes, supporting policy decisions, and more.
You will also come into contact with contemporary FinTech at various clients. You can also play an advisory role. In this way, your expertise within finance will be further expanded so that you can continue to grow in the direction you want: finance management, controlling, accounting, and more.
The perfect match?
Want to develop your financial talents further? Fine! Take a quick look at the skills and competencies we are looking for:
- Preferably a Master's degree in a financial/economic direction
- At least 2 years of experience in a financial position
- Knowledge of Exact Online is a plus
- Varied and challenging work is "all you need"
- Get loads of energy when you see that you have an impact on the organization
- Very important: accurate, independent & sense of initiative
- · Last but not least: much enthusiasm!
In addition to the 'usuals' such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory days and 12 ADV days), there are many other 'nice to haves,' such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you have a tangible impact on customers and the Unikoo Finance & Administration team
- Company car including fuel card or customized mobility budget.
- No fixed hours or location: you determine your working hours and workplace.
- Working in an extraordinary context makes it so much fun and inspiring! A team activity such as having drinks in combination with working in the trendy office is the perfect mix.
- …so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.