Are you an experienced finance professional and, therefore, an expert with numbers? Would you like to work in the world of start-/scale-ups and innovative organizations ? Can you convince customers and inspire people? Then you are the right person to help us expand our finance service line!
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
To further grow our 'finance service line', we are looking for a personality who creates trust among customers, carries out financial advisory/management/reporting assignments, and expands the existing team. In other words: an extensive and varied position where you can fully use your entrepreneurial talent!
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Financial advisory: management reporting and accounting, financial planning, dashboarding, budgeting, forecasting, investment analysis, price analysis, cash flow planning, sales & margin analysis, funding and more.
- Providing business insights to the customer and thinking along in the optimization of the financial-administrative processes, supporting management decisions, and more.
- Responsible for the qualitative follow-up of projects within the Finance & Administration team
- Further build and finetune our 'finance offering', amongst others towards more data-driven advisory, start-up funding/financing, etc.
- Developing, coaching, and supporting the Finance team
- Detect market opportunities and maintain customer relationships
- Contribute to the further expansion and professionalization of Unikoo, through geographic expansion, potential M&A, etc.
The perfect match?
Does this sound like your ideal next step? Fine! Take a quick look at the skills and competencies we are looking for:
- a Master's degree in a financial/economic direction
- At least 6 years of experience in a consultancy (or other high-pace) environment
- Accountancy background and knowledge of the current accounting standards
- In-depth knowledge/experience in management accounting/financial analysis and reporting
- Data driven / BI expertise
- Experience with start-/scale-up funding, venture capital, etc. is a plus
- The capacity to provide insight into complex matters for non-finance managers
- People management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit in the context of a small consulting organization
- A positive and constructive attitude where you can easily include others in your way of thinking, while you are also open-minded to consider other perspectives
- Very important: accurate, independent, mature & enthusiastic
In addition to the 'usuals' such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory days and 12 ADV days), there are many other 'nice to haves,' such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you have a tangible impact on customers and the Unikoo Finance team.
- Company car including fuel card or customized mobility plan.
- No fixed hours or location: you determine your working hours and workplace.
- Working in an inspiring environment including pool, Playstation, cinema, bar, etc.
- …so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.