Finance & Administration Talent
Do you have financial and administrative skills that you would like to use with our customers (exciting start-ups & innovative SMEs) to grow further? Great! Then we would love to meet you!
We are a trustworthy full-service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative organizations a center of expertise that unburdens, supports, and makes our customers grow. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communication, recruitment & talent, ... and much more.
Unikoo is growing, and we offer you the unique opportunity to help expand our office in Gent!
You will be able to further develop your financial and administrative skills at various clients in very diverse assignments, both remotely and onsite at the client. In addition, because you offer them all kinds of financial and administrative support, you will also have a tangible impact on their daily operations and policy.
Some responsibilities that you will be entrusted with as an expert in your field:
- Financial assignments including accounting administration, invoicing, creditor and debtor management, drawing up sales invoices, booking purchase and sales invoices, and more...
- Administrative assignments where you are responsible for the general or HR administration
- Advising the customer in the context of optimizing financial-administrative processes, supporting policy decisions, etcetera.
You will also come into contact with contemporary FinTech at various clients. You can also play an advisory role, which will further expand your expertise so that you can grow in the direction you want!
The perfect match?
Have you already become entirely enthusiastic after reading the possibilities for you? Perfect! We would like to give you the skills and competencies we are looking for:
- a Master's or Bachelor's degree in a financial/economic direction
- At least 2 years of experience in a financial position
- Knowledge of Exact Online is a plus
- Varied and challenging work is "all you need"
- Get loads of energy when you see that you have an impact on the organization
- Very important: accurate, independent & sense of initiative
- Last but not least: much enthusiasm to develop your financial talents further!
In addition to the 'usuals' such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory days and 12 ADV days), there are many other 'nice to haves,' such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you have a tangible impact on customers and the Unikoo Finance & Administration team.
- Company car including fuel card or customized mobility plan.
- No fixed hours or location: you determine your working hours and workplace.
- Working in an extraordinary context makes it so much fun and inspiring! A team activity in combination with working in the trendy co-working space @MeetDistrict is the perfect mix.
- …so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.