Digital Marketing (Project) Manager
Are you an experienced digital marketer? Great. Are you ready for the next step? Even better. Are you interested in joining the world of startups, growth companies and impactful SMEs? We want you! We are looking for someone who can help expand our marketing services, manage our clients' projects and coach the performance marketing team. Curious? Continue reading and contact us for a casual consultation!
We are a true full service provider. With a team of passionate and talented employees, we offer start-ups, scale-ups and innovative organizations a 'center of expertise' that unburdens, supports and grows our clients. A one-stop shop for advice and support in digitalization & web development, finance & administration, marketing & communications and talent management.
As Digital Marketing (Project) Manager, you can apply your expertise both to our clients (start-ups, scale-ups and innovative medium-sized organizations) and to our own internal operations. You will work on very diverse projects such as setting up and developing an (online) marketing strategy, analyzing existing digital marketing campaigns, driving new strategic projects and cultivating a data-driven approach. In addition, you will help build our marketing teams in Antwerp and Lummen.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Contributing to the growth of the marketing team in all areas (geographically, team, expertise, etc.)
- Contributing to the further expansion of our service offering, implementing new trends & market evolutions in our approach, strengthening our marketing automation knowledge and further developing a data driven philosophy.
- Working out marketing strategies and action plans (selecting the right marketing channels, determining the right target groups, user experience (UX) analysis, etc.). You will apply proven methodology for this purpose.
- Setting up, monitoring, managing and optimizing digital initiatives such as digital platforms, websites, digital marketing campaigns, etc. This as well as managing a team with respect to scope, budget and timing.
- Detecting market opportunities, pre-sales, and customer relations.
The perfect match?
Convinced that this is the ideal next step for you? Here is an overview of the desired skills and expertise we are looking for:
- You hold a master's degree (or equivalent through experience) and have at least 6 to 8 years of experience in digital marketing.
- You like challenge, responsibility and enjoy taking initiative.
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and analyzing companies' marketing needs is a must. Affinity with the world of growth companies and innovation-driven SMEs is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with performance marketing (technical setup, campaign management, analyzing & optimizing and reporting) in the areas of SEO, SEA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- You closely follow trends within the digital marketing landscape.
- Experience with branding projects and a graphic eye are a plus.
- You are a born project manager and planner.
- You love sharing knowledge and get excited when you can coach others.
- You are analytical, structured and love taking others to the next level.
- You have experience in an agency/consultancy environment.
In addition to the "usuals" such as an attractive salary and 32 days of leave (20 statutory days and 12 ADV days), there are many other 'nice to haves,' such as:
- A very dynamic, challenging environment where you can work for impactful growth companies and can help build Unikoo's Marketing team.
- A competitive salary package.
- No fixed hours or location: you determine your own working hours and workplace.
- Access to training platforms.
- An office full of character with a pool table, Playstation, cinema, etc.
- …so much more to discover!
Are you (already) a fan of Unikoo, but can't you find a job above that suits you? That is not a problem at all! We would like to get to know you and together we will look for the perfect match between you and Unikoo.